Karen A. Leiser, Managing Partner
A knowledgeable trial attorney who stands up for your rights in Northern Virginia
Karen started her legal career as a staff attorney at Legal Services of Northern Virginia (LSNV), where she worked in the areas of housing and family law from 1997 to 2002. She served as the Managing Attorney for the Fairfax branch of Legal Services from October 2000 through July 2002.
Assisting clients with a variety of issues
In 2002, Karen joined her husband’s firm as his managing attorney, where she has continued her practice in the areas of family law and landlord-and–tenant disputes, and branched out into other areas, including criminal and traffic defense and personal injury. Karen fights tirelessly for clients throughout Northern VA.
Choose a responsive law firm in Northern VA
At The Leiser Law Firm, PLLC, our lawyers return phone calls and emails promptly. Whether you need assistance with an accident, a divorce or a criminal law matter, we are ready to help your resolve your case in a timely and affordable manner. To find out if you qualify for a free consultation with one of our experienced lawyers, call 703.734.5000 or contact us online.
Primary practice areas
- 1996, Virginia
- 1997, Washington, District of Columbia
- 2005, Harry L. Carrico Pro Bono Award by Legal Services of Northern Virginia
- J.D., 1996, Georgetown University
- B.Mus., Music Therapy, 1992, Ohio University
- Summa cum laude
- Member, Fairfax Bar Association committees on: Pro Bono, General District Court, 1998-2000; Member, Sections on: Family Law, Board of the Young Lawyers, 1999-2000; Co-chair: Law Practice Management Section, 2006-2008, Juvenile & Domestic Relations District Court Committee, 2003-2005
- Virginia State Bar
- District of Columbia Bar