Virginia Lawyers Fight Aggressively for Personal Injury Victims
Helping clients in obtain rightful compensation in Fairfax, Arlington, McLean, and all of NoVa
Accidents happen, but when you are hurt because of the negligence of someone else, the law says you have the right to be compensated for your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and maybe more. If you feel you are entitled to compensation, speak with one of our experienced attorneys at The Leiser Law Firm, PLLC, to determine whether you do have a claim and, if you do, what compensation you can realistically expect. We can use our knowledge and experience to seek the compensation you rightfully deserve.
What is the statute of limitations for personal injury cases in Virginia?
If you suffer injury in the state of Virginia, you only have two years from the date of your injury to take legal action against the person or party responsible. After two years, you may be barred from recovering damages. At The Leiser Law Firm, PLLC, our lawyers begin working on your case the moment we accept it.
Types of cases we handle
Personal injury law focuses on reimbursing individuals who suffer injury because of negligence. While many personal injury cases are settled out of court, every case is different, and yours may or may not require a trial. Regardless of how difficult your case appears to be, we at The Leiser Law Firm have the experience and ability to pursue compensation for you. Across Northern Virginia and Washington, D.C, our team of lawyers has developed a reputation for assisting clients with the following types of personal injury cases:
- Auto accidents — Car accidents occur every day. When they are caused by human error and negligence, victims deserve compensation. Whether you suffer severe whiplash or a catastrophic injury, our lawyers fight passionately for your rights.
- Trucking accidents — An accident with a large truck or tractor-trailer can be devastating. Our legal team works tirelessly to uncover who is responsible in your case so you can obtain just compensation.
- Motorcycle accidents — If you suffer injury while riding in Virginia or the D.C. area, you need help from an experienced law firm that understands the perils motorcyclists face on a daily basis.
- Defective products/products liability — Did you purchase and use a product only to have it injure you or someone you love? Our attorneys handle complex products liability cases involving automotive defects, medical equipment defects and other types of defective products.
- Medical malpractice — Medical malpractice affects countless Americans each year. If you suffer at the hands of a doctor, nurse, surgeon or other healthcare provider, our lawyers fight aggressively for your right to compensation.
- Wrongful death — Losing a loved one to negligence can cause almost unbearable pain. Our wrongful death lawyers fight fiercely to help families obtain compensation for funeral expenses, loss of income and other damages.
Schedule a free consultation with an experienced injury law firm in Northern Virginia today
If you or your loved one suffers injury because of another party’s negligent actions, we at The Leiser Law Firm, PLLC, want to help you obtain compensation so you can move forward with your life. For personal injury cases, we operate on a contingency fee basis — you owe us nothing unless your case is successful. To schedule a free initial consultation, contact us online or call 703-734-5000.